Re: [microsound] fmp3s

>> On the topic of farmers manual: when I was scavenging my way through the
>> farmers manual site (web.fm), I found mp3s of every fm track ever
>>released.
>
>excuse-my-lack-of-space-bar.
>but-where-exactly-did-you-find-mp3-files??
>i've-found-the-real-audio-stuff-but-can't-get-that-to-play-either...
>please-enlighten-me=)
>k[]

"you may download all files under
http://www.silverserver.co.at/real_data/fm/
freely 4 PRIVATE use.

you may redistribute in mp3 format on cdr as long as you re not charging
anyone.
redistribution on cd-audio probably conflicts with real-world publishing.

you may modify, alter and reuse the contained audio-data as long as it is:
-for very personal joy + abuse
-redistributed under similarly unrestricted terms.
-a notice to 1@xxxxxx is encouraged"