NY small clubs

Help wanted!

Some friends are going to New York next week to visit New York clubs
(capacity: 100 to 150) and meet the owners (if possible !) in order to open
such a place here in MOntreal.
In fact, they run the Bily Kün, a bar where my friends and I are turning
tables each night. A second floor will open in October: a 100 to 150
capacity place to host in the best conditions different types of events
including electronic live sets.

So, if you have names, adresses and contacts, please drop me a line
(privately!)

Thanks

Eric Mattson
Oral: http://www.oral.qc.ca
At BIly Kün, 354 Mont_Royal est, Montréal, Québec
Dr P(r)axil: Tuesdays and thursdays, 10 PM to 2AM
DJ Christian Miron: Fridays, 10 PM to 2AM
ORAl #1: Akufen 01-02, 12", june 2000, available