Re: [microsound] popularity of new music

From: david turgeon <david.t@xxxxxxxx>

> in the meantime, if your favorite artist likes to whore themselves for a
> slavery-driven corporation every once in a while, that's mostly their
> problem; if they can take the heat, by all means shall they go for it;

> by all means shall they go for it

i don't think "whoring" was the most objective way to describe it david.
it's relative to the individual.  not only should we allow an artist to make
the desicions, we should not automatically denounce it as whoring.  there
are fair minded organizations and companies out there that i'm sure others
would not mind have their work attached to.  you do refer to them as
"slavery-driven corporations", so hopefully you are not referring to any and
all businesses as a collective.

e.