From: Damian Rojo [mailto:damianrojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 6:13 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] popularity of new music

sorry if i got lost in the discussion...
but i haven't understood what track is it that you're talking about...
sorry if it has been mentioned before....

bedankt

p h o n k
                                 oo
                                  /|\     support
                                  / \   mutation
                                ~~~~~~~
what i saw was a lift (15sec. version of 30 sec. ad)for an Armani fragrance
,the track is from Szenariodisk.it was in reply to <crankylistener> who must
really be enjoying all of this.
i am sorry i ever mentioned it.÷÷÷÷÷D