one bad apple...dont spoil the whole fxxxxxxxxxing laptop

ok kidz, letz en this dizcussion write her--no apple rants, pleaz, nuff iz nuff. i think the point waz, a manufacturer is accountable for it produkt, and our friend who has the problem should be able to get some resposible action from his vendor.

-noodle

sony mao wrote:

> its been a while since i bought a mac, but i went through
> SIX!applevision monitors before i ended up with a pair that kept working,
> and, though they tried to renege (siting my original purchase date), but
> each monitor delivered had a one year warranty from point of origin.

My AppleVision monitor broke only a few months after the 1 year warranty expired and
Apple wouldn't offer any help at all unless I gave them $50 (that's simply for 3
phone calls with their tech support so they can tell you what might be wrong with
it). I ended up paying $250 to get it fixed which was worth it I guess since I payed
over $800 for it.

Andrei