vladislav delay MP3 and stuff

hello,

Thanks for the link Taylor, I am downloading this as I type.

While we are on the subject of clicky post-basic channel dub
abstraction, are there any other artists I should look out for who are
working in the same vein as Vladislav Delay or Stephen Betke?

Also, how is Pole3LP? is it more of the same, or does it cover territory
that the first two albums do not?

thanks,
Mike Taylor

NP : Sutekh : Periods.Make.Sense.