recommendations

Got a payload of cd's yesterday that I'm still trying to sort out.  However,
I've already fallen in love with Komet's "20'-2000" and his "Flex" release
both on Rastermusic-Noton.  In a way similar to these I quite like Taylot
Deupree's "Polr."   These all develop into nice abstract grooves.  Not
really dance oriented, not overly conceptual...just right.   Not all high
end squiggles and squeals either .   Any more releases like that out there
that I might not know about?

Gunnar Garness
Dale and Associates Architects, P.A.

ggarness@xxxxxxxxxxxx