FW: [microsound] auch, etc.

> the auch cd has its moments, but it is also fairly cold & at times,
> boring.  it seems like mr. ehlers is getting a bit overproductive with
> his numerous projects, & they sometimes end up sounding half-finished.

I have to say that it was my great good fortune to hear mr. ehlers (or
Dj. TeddyBear, as I like to call him) play auch live in Saarbrücken.
It worked really well in a big room with six gin & tonics (shaking it
and going la-la, as the Germans say). I had it in general rotation
(fifty gigs of mp3's on Rorke sleds) here in Hollywood office and it's
pretty nice that way to, yeah it's little cold at times but it has lots
of little nuances that I love. I've even played it at the gym (really
loud) and the Barbies, Buffys and Kens liked it... and that's the real
acid test, pumping iron and pulling chicks.
--Boundary_(ID_PhzV1iGZWfjkYCsCKHmwuA)