click-pop (was click-hop)

at 31.08.2000 13:08 Uhr, Chris Tourgelis wrote:

>> At 04:27 AM 8/30/00 -0400, Ranedown@xxxxxx wrote:
>>> but i was wondering if anyone had any
>>> suggestions about stuff i might not have heard of that borders on the
>>> accessible but still edgy...

> A lot of the Rather Interesting stuff may fit that bill - eg. the recent XXX
> CD - or even the Flanger CD on n'tone.

flanger is edgy, but xxx? i don't think so. it's fun, it's crazy and i like
it, but it's not edgy to microsound (except *me tiene loco* maybe), imo.

the new "rather interesting" ("bund deutscher programmierer: stoffwechsel")
should be that way again (just like "schnittstelle", "naturalist" or "dos
tracks :)".

np: rude mechanic

enjoy, but safely  =:
ma_hovina