Re: [microsound] off-icmc discourse

	"Star systems" are bound to happen within art/music. What I think is
important is how an individual chooses to deal with this if it happens.
Whether a "star system" occurs will most always depend on the audience of
the genre in question, and how they decide that they want to percieve
artists. One can either be adaptable in the given situation or just
compose pieces for one's self  without an audience and thus, find one way
to avoid creating a possible "star system."
----
Follow nature! Follow nature! As she works, so will I work!
http://overheard.homestead.com/lloyd.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.