Re: [microsound] compassion for hard work

But details are important. When details like those I described
pile up you get a crisis. We are making our music seriously,
it is hard work too, so let the organizers organize it seriously
and let the listeners listen to it seriously.

Reactions against violence and authoritarianism
should not be qualified as "petty gripes", in any context.
The music you heard at Podewil is in its principle against
hierarchy and centralism, it is meaningless to perform it
in a context where you ignore or accept authoritarianism.