Dick Raiijmakers

Hello all

I dont know what the deal is here with dare I use the word Glitch lovers,
but I love the digital experimentation stuff, and also really love the old
school stuff from 50s- 70s...David Tudor,Stockie,Pierre Henry,
GRM,Dockstader etc....

I just bought a 3cd by Dick Raiijmakers, and on the first cd he has 5 tracks
that are just glitchy sounds ....this was recorded in the 60s!

Dont think of the old stuff as Academic ...its every bit as good as the
stuff from Fennesz,Pits, Taylor, Pimmon etc.

Its well worth hunting this stuff down.

ross
amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.fallt.com/artists/cray.html