Re: [microsound] Music and architecture

much like my compatriot, russel frehling, i often use the structure of the interior i perform in to contribute to the performance. using live mics on stage and in various parts of the space used, to channel back the sound of the performance back through the mixing board and sends, sometimes through filters, sometimes dry.

hey panty, thats how we semi-retired rockers closed the show at the knitting factory, running the room and jake and safety and needle and the audience back through a low pass filter.

                sony mao