Re: [microsound] glitch musicians need to party more!

i bet they were many to say "artificial intelligence will never be the
future of techno" too...

> on this subject i've found that the farben track on clicks_+_cuts is
> actually very sexy.
> =)

not to mention my roommate recently buying stewart walker's _granular
synthesis_ 12-incher "as background music for sex"...

the same roommate is also responsible for coining the expression "clits
& cunts".

life is rarely boring in my apartment.

~ david