RE: [microsound] glitch musicians need to party more!

Sonny Mao wrote:

-----reduction appeals to me. the best sauces are reduced. bon apetit!

Hey, that's a great idea!...how about a microsound recipe survey (we did
location and age...why not food?) since we're all over the world?  Hey, our
next dinner parties could be sort of like installations with microsound
music AND food...here's something I've been doing a lot lately:

Indian Chicken Kabobs:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed into 1" pieces
8 tablespoons plain yogurt
2 teaspoons Garam Masala
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/4" teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons lemon juice

combine all the ingrediets let marinate for anywhere from 15 minutes to
overnight.  skewer the pieces and broil in oven for until golden brown
turning once.  feeds  4 or of 5 people. enjoy.

Gunnar