Re: [microsound] craft records (was: fashion statement)

> and then craft records, i believe, has two records out which were
> accompaniments to fashion shows - one by epy (i think) and one by suzanne
> brokesch...

Perhaps there's an Epy contribution to this series, I wouldn't know, but I
do have the Pomassl and Brokesch 12"s. The Pomassl one is pretty
unlistenable, consisting of some odd and bouncey repetition that gets very
sinister when you leave it on too long. I definitely prefer his Trail
Error-type material. OTOH, the Brokesch rec is really quite good (not
mindblowing) if you like music that is hard to place... sounds like
manipulated Mahler samples intertwined with minimal beats in the vein of
Sharing the Sunhat.

-eric.