RE: [microsound] microvising

interesting... it does seem to be catching on in a big way - or, perhaps
that's not the way to describe it - but there's a lot more "microvised"
(great word) stuff coming out lately, even with a little "aboveground"
resonance (such as the fennesz/ambarchi/pimmon/rehberg/rowe on ritornell).
didn't jon pareles or someone do a piece on this stuff not so long ago in
the NYTimes?