Re: [microsound] microvising

while I was performing in Stuttgart this past summer with Pita and Hecker
we had a discussion with the curator of the Kunstlerhaus about laptop
microsound being the "new jazz"...I was wondering if there were any
opinions on this list about the concept of "microvising"?...

Just curious... how are y'all accomplishing this? I've seen/heard people doing Djing style manipualtions of EQ and processing, but beyond...?

.... quesitons from one who has not laptopped live..

Michael

listen here... http://www.foundrysite.com/audio