[microsound] microvising and collaboration

>i mean- playing improvised music for me is mostly about speaking your own
>language on an instrument. and i think of an computer as an instrument as
>well. with max you are able to 'play' it.

By extension into networked music software it would be neat if a group
could play by the participants' manipulating the same sound generating
device, or by people being able to affect the instruments running on
someone else's machine. There are also interesting possibilities for
audience participation beyond voyeuristic microphones or sensor-laden
beach balls.

-eric