Re: [microsound] my cat

Panty Pryde wrote:

> this is not a joke.my cat plays the piano,(he is aware that walking accross
> the keys will make sounds),but not on command.

that's pretty nice. My parents - lucky them - have a piano and a cat,
too (he's a mephisto actually but no one seems to know it); he feels
very uncomfortable on the keys, unfortunately... So good luck in
recording the sounds. BTW, does your cat sing? Mine does talk in a
melodic manner if you ask him something.

ciao,
		- sciss -

      http://www.sciss.de