PT

>very true, and that's actually  not the only problem with PT.... but there
>are some great RTAS/AS only plug-in's (some are also MAS)  but you need
>both.

well of course but having used PT for years I can say that it is wonderful
only if you happen to have TDM and associated plugins...but it still
doesn't come anywher close to the power I get with my Pluggo VST
plugins...Max/MSP is the sh*t...
KIM

kim.cascone
sound designer...composer
kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com
microsound hotline server: microsound.dyn.dhs.org

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari