Re: Atom Heart & DAT Politics in SF

At 11:10 AM -0700 9/22/00, Joshua Maremont wrote:

It seems that Atom Heart and DAT Politics are performing in San Francisco tonight at 10 PM (California College of Arts and Crafts Logan Galleries, 1111 Eighth St. - ask for the SF information line at 415-703-9500). Amazingly in this land of closed-down clubs and revoked licenses, they seem to have found a place to play!

I didn't read my digest in time to find out and missed this. I sorta had to 'quit' music for a couple of years (long story), and seem to be painfully far out of the loop on sound happenings outside my apartment. Any advice on venues / performances in the Bay Area and/or resources for finding out about them would be greatly appreciated ( mail me privately.)

I've been reading this list about four months, now that I'm actually posting to it, I'd like to thank everyone for all the great sound I've heard from recommends and mentions here.

--