installation sound

Hello! I'm working out the logistics on a few installation proposals and I thought perhaps the list could offer me some advice as I believe some folks here have done rather complex installations. I want to run several CD players (as many as 4) each of which would need their own set of dedicated stereo speakers, and I was wondering what the best setup might be. I'm trying not to need four amps, but I'm unsure running the players through a board would give enough amplification... how would I get enough seperate speaker outputs. Any suggestions would be most welcome...

Michael
--
listen here... http://www.foundrysite.com/audio