From: anechoic [mailto:kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 11:37 AM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] mp3 multitracking

check out Beatnik...
http://www.beatnik.com
I think you can create a bank of mp3 content and then play it back via MIDI
(double check on this though since I haven't played with Beatnik in a
couple of years)...this is how a lot of the remix content at the Beatnik
site was developed...
KIM

kim.cascone
sound designer...composer
kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com
microsound hotline server: microsound.dyn.dhs.org

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari