Re: [microsound] fennesz + rosy parlane

>Has anyone else seen this 3" CD yet (on synaesthesia)?  I *think* it's new,
>but I could be mistaken.  In any case, two 7-minute tracks, recorded live,
>of lovely rumble and hiss.  I think my favorite aspect is the way that in
>the first track rich, resonant drones - actually, quite melodic - creep in
>from the peripheries, always remaining at a distance, while the foreground
>is consumed with the now-immediately-familiar laptop percolation.
>Definitely worth looking into.
>
>phil

Hi Phil+++here some info about it from the Forced Exposure lists.
bye,
Nicola

SYNAETHESIA (AUSTRALIA):

FENNESZ/ROSY PARLANE: Live 3" CD (SYN 001). "Yet another document of
the Mego Australia tour. After Afternoon Tea on Ritornell and Fennesz
Live At Revolver on Touch, comes a one off collaboration between
Fennesz and Rosy Parlane (Parmentier, Sigma Editions) on a new label,
Synaethesia, manufactured by Mego. Recorded live at the Synaethesia
store in Melbourne on February 1st, 2000. Sun, beer, and barbeque
blended with some top notch electronica for the order of the day."

NICOLA CATALANO
Via Marconi, 92 (Parco Angelica)
80046 S. Giorgio a Cremano (NA)
Italia