Re: [microsound] B.S. (britney spears)

david turgeon wrote:

> > dubious...simply because it implies people like Pat Buchanan or the
> > Norwegian Carl I. Hagen (right-ish politican) or Jürg Haider is doing
> > something "right".
>
> well, they're obviously not doing anything "left"!!!
> sorry, had to do it.

No problem...it was there for the taking. :)

> ps: controversy is a marketing practice.

....which I guess was my point, too. The overvaluation of controversy is why
form has beaten content do death. If we even accept that dichotomy anymore.
Which is why...no, I´ll stop.

/Øivind/

n.d.: Oval - "Wohnton". Sounds like great stuff so far. Vocals a bit shaky,
but that´s just charming.