Re: [microsound] new records: vladislav delay

| Sorry if this has been discussed already, but what does anyone think of
| ENTAIN?  I was eyeing it, but how does it stack up to the other Delay
work?

Personally, for a while I kind of felt that ENTAIN was the one the others
had to stack up to.
I've got Entain, Ele, Systol, Luomo, and the Uusitalo disc, plus the over
2-hour mp3.
I don't have any Delay on vinyl.

I'm kind of partial to the Uusitalo disc, for the tremendous variety of the
music.

But Entain gets played nearly as much in my house.
For the quieter side of Delay, either Ele or Entain is the best.

Ele on Sigma is out of print; they only made 500 copies.
But with Entain, you get two of those three tracks from Ele, plus two
others.

Edward