Re: [microsound] pierre henry and schaeffer and lopez and others

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:26:05 +0100 nicola catalano <catsed@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> RAYMOND SCOTT: Manhattan Research Inc. (Basta)
> BERNARD PARMEGIANI: Pop'eclectic (Plate Lunch)
> RICHARD CHARTIER: Series (Line)
> C-SCHULZ/HAJSCH: S/T (Sonig)
> THILGES 3: Hackerbrücke (Thilges)
> RADBOUD MENS: Sine (Staalplaat)
> OTOMO YOSHIHIDE: Plays the Music of Takeo Yamashita (P-Vine)
> ERIC LA CASA: The Stones of Threshold (Ground Fault)
> FENNESZ/O'ROURKE/REHBERG: The Magic Sound of Fenn O'Berg (Mego)
> DAT POLITICS: Villiger (a-musik)
> ANDREW CHALK: Crescent (Robot Records)
> TOSHYA TSUNODA: Extract from Field Recording Archive #2 (Häpna)
> FENNESZ/ZEITBLOM/RANTASA: Music for an Isolation Tank (Mego)
> METAXU: S/T (Plate Lunch)
> JASON KAHN: Drums and Metals (Cut)
> MALTE JASPERSEN: Water Dripping in a Dish (Traurige Tropen)

How is the Fennesz - Music For An Isolation Tank? I saw it listed on the
Forced Exposure site, over a month ago and wondered about it. I have the
Tsunoda, La Casa, Schulz/Hajsch releases and enjoy them very much. Dale

Like Ulysses is now available. http://overheard.homestead.com/lloyd.html
 New CDR release by DASL - Zen Tread now available
http://overheard.homestead.com/zenT.html
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.