[motion] new news and reviews | 17.nov.00

new reviews | http://motion.state51.co.uk/reviews/

     Various Artists - Walter Ruttmann Weekend Remix (Intermedium Records)
     Sun Ra - Heliocentric Worlds Vol 1 (ESP-Disk)
     Kim Gordon/DJ Olive/Ikue Mori - SYR5 (SYR)
     HOAHIO - OHAYO!HOAHIO! (Tzadik)
     John Zorn - Xu Feng (Tzadik)

news | designs in motion

     We've spruced up the look 'n' feel of the site, spending a bit of time
      simplifying the design, clarifying the content, and generally making
     the whole thing faster. In these days of hi-bandwidth, link-heavy
     leviathans, it seemed to make sense to concentrate on what we do best
     - regularly-updated quality content. And in terms of the design, it
     seemed unethical to do anything but become even more strictly focused
      on producing a light, usable site. The new site should be more
     readable, easier to move around, provide clearer suggestions, move
     more rapidly, and ultimately, be more usable. There's more fine tuning
      to come, but any comments on the new design would be much
     appreciated. A tip of the hat to Josef-Muller Brockman.

thanks, and apologies for cross-postings

the motion team

http://motion.state51.co.uk/