Re: [microsound] fennesz & pita creative?

i feel sometimes it's more relative to the musician's intent.  the methods
and process (and construction of tools) may be a primary focus of theirs,
and not the result, but of course we don't always know the artist's intent.
maybe we can approach these matters knowing we may or may not know what the
focus is of the music.

estevan