De : MilkAlive@xxxxxxx [mailto:MilkAlive@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : dimanche 19 novembre 2000 18:47
À : microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [microsound] fennesz & pita creative?

that's one goofy ass post ...  a computer does absolutely nothing on its own
and any given max patch or reaktor ensemble etc will sound completely
different with every different user and his/her personal sample maps
installed. There are plenty of software writers who make wonderful
patches/ensembles and use them to make the most unlistenable academic crap
and then there's the likes of mr. fennesz who can make magic with whatever
pre-written code he comes across. i know what i'd rather listen to !
If it sounds good, it is indeed good.. if this paradigm doesn't work for
you,
then you must not be a music fan. I certainly prefer music over science..

bl