Re: [microsound] uusitalo, and then Pub: Summer

RE;out _Pub:
>Summer_ on Vertical Form.
>It's got an original track by someone unnamed, with two
remixes each by
>Vladislav Delay and Arovane.
>Plus a "remake" by someone named Nick Rapaccioli.
>This one is giving me the same thrill you're getting from
uusitalo.
>I find it hard to believe it's so totally lovely from
beginning to end.

No one un-named there... it's Pub who supplies the original

track. He has a
nice (I'm assured) 12" on Ampoule too.

>>Pub is a duo from Russia - beware the horrible sonics on
the single - Review of Pub coming (already on our
Best-of-the-Year list..

=====
::: The Raging Consciousness Desk :::