Pub: Summer, Fluxion

Thanks Glenn for the clarification,
Now I'm a fan of Pub.

Has anyone heard the new Fluxion -_Vibrant Forms II_ on Chain Reaction?
It came out last month; I haven't seen a mention yet on a list.
It seems a wee bit subdued relative to the first one, but I'm definitely
enjoying it.
The first disc has a bit more energy (rhythm) than the second,
which slowly skates around a more ambient atmosphere.

A nice double disc at a decent price.

Edward