Re: [microsound] g3400

amnesia wrote:

> Hi all, geting ever closer
>
> what are the screens like on the laps? if i buy a g3 400 that is 2 years old
> should the screen have faded?

Most likely.  With many of the G3 powerbooks there were definite
screen problems.  If would fade out, you had to squeeze it here
or there to get it to come back.  Sometime it would, sometimes
it wouldn't.  It will be very frustrating to deal with it.

I would only buy that PB if it is still under extended warranty of some
kind.  I haven't had any screen problems with mine, but if your seeing
little problems now, they will only grow!

> is 256 ram just a plain old ram that you can get for PC laps?

Most likely not.  But I'm not real sure.

Good luck

Kerry Uchida
DJ Aural
Technomorph