Re: Herbert Brun, 1918-2000

Sad news.  If it interests anyone, one of the great pioneers has just
passed away.  A friend just sent this to me:

>I just learned a few days ago that Herbert passed away, with his friends by
>his side, in Urbana. He was 82, and his health had been deteriorating for
>the past few years. I hadn't seen him since 1995, but apparently for the
>last two years he was in a wheelchair with oxygen tanks, and in the last
>year he only left his apartment a few times.

>One of these times was a few weeks before his death, when he went to NYC to
>give lectures at Columbia and NYC, and to be honored by a five hour concert
>of his work. It sounds like he got sick immediately afterward.

bests,
bill

---->a posteriori
http://pages.ripco.net/~vache

OUT NOW:
>>function<< / warmdesk
Fällt:  3"CD/MP3
http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/index.html

OUT SOON:
>>bip-hop generation, vol.2<< /warmdesk, b. fleischmann, köhn, wang inc.,
>>pernice, and arovane.
bip-hop (fr): 01.2001, 5"CD
http://www.bip-hop.com

seven inch, static caravan records (uk).
http://www.4x3.com/static/