Re: microsound Digest 26 Nov 2000 13:55:34 -0000 Issue 200

De : s. ardn hill [mailto:thisoutleague@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 novembre 2000 14:59
À : microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: [microsound] sndstdiotypes

"> >hey, i'm beginning to wonder if there's anyone besides mille plateaux &
>force inc. who release cds of this kind of supermodern beat-oriented
>glitchclickshtick stuff that's not just plain 'minimal house'.  i'm
>beginning to actually have a 'mille plateaux collection' without even
>trying...  come on, where's the competition??

I'm scratching my head trying to think of anything. Gramm on Source? Komet
on..."

BETA BODEGA AND RICE & BEANS MAY BE AN OCCASIONAL source for this type of material...under the guidance of needle and Sony_Mao.
the brand new needle album on beta bodega, "needle/trnsmssns", offers up transmissions between needle and other coalition operatives, including recent "nCryption tour" mates and microsound stalwarts, including sony_mao, phonem, full swing, random idustries, frank metzger, kim cascone and others; tho not all very bouncy, the needle(solo) tk and the sony/needle trks are clicky/glitchy catchy/beaty, with a fine booty glitch tk by XXXXXXXX at XXX XXX of the lp.

sony_mao has a track on the upcoming beta bodega coaliton mini-lp, banana republic volume one that would also fill your requirements (as well as a vox version of a new general magic tk, that may not).

ultimately, there will be a vinyl lp by needle, with komet and others, that may further meet your taste, along these lines, but sabotage by x xxxxxxxxxxxx has delayed this release indefinitely.

bbc

microsound Digest 26 Nov 2000 13:55:34 -0000 Issue 200

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com