Re: [microsound]Bokanowski

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:02:58 -0500 (EST) Ian Guthrie Yeager
<iyeager@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>I played a show recently where I met a guy who was talking very
> favorably
> about a composer working under the general concrete umbrella. The
> name he
> mentioned sounded like Michelle Buchanowski. My impression was that
> this
> composer was affiliated with Metamkine, but I haven't found any info
> online. Does this name sound familiar to anyone?

Yes, Michele Bokanowski has a 3" release on Metamkine called Tabou. A
review is at: http://cec.concordia.ca/contact/contact82CDBoka.html She
also has a release on Empreintes Digitales called Cirque. I have a copy
of a strange but great animated film called L'ange, of which she does the
soundtrack.
Dale Lloyd - Like Ulysses is now available.
http://overheard.homestead.com/lloyd.html
New release by DASL - Zen Tread now available
http://overheard.homestead.com/zenT.html
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
--Boundary_(ID_YD6M6o4lRJMecEaVhc8EZw)