Re: [microsound] responding to Greg, peripheral musing

Old school? Could be. But actually, I just don't have the cash for a
laptop.

Cheers.

p.s. Could you please describe the New Zealand scene a bit? I know Corpus
Hermeticum, which seems to be putting out some interesting stuff, but is
there an audience for that stuff in New Zealand?