From: dave palmer [mailto:palmderski1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 1:13 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] responding to Greg, peripheral musing

people should make music with the equipment or toys they know best and feel
the most comfortable with and only feel guilty if it comes out mediocre.
these are experimental times with a zillion new devices emerging monthly,
short attention spans will never keep up with this pace of tool creation.
the dedicated musician will continue to create amazing works of art(even if
they do so in ten minutes) and the part-timer will create sub-par bits and
pieces that may or may not be enjoyable to others. music will still be made
by the dedicated artist no matter how deconstructed the process may become.
peace, dave palmer