Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 1 Dec 2000 16:15:30 -0000 Issue 203

who is shirt trax? I have seen their name and hear their falsch release and a track on decay, but I have never known who they are.
is it florian hecker of mego fame?

well see, ardn, it all start long time ago.. yesterday
infact. i just started drinking many cups of mocha.
mocha and cheeba is the cure for any problems you
might have, remember that.. i posted a post
"snd | shirt trax" asking for a review of their new
split 12"... do you have one?
sorry no review of their new split, but would love to hear it.

...i also mentioned
that i'm living in chicago, and someone said "hey,
bring some of chicago down to san antonio," but the
midwest is the place for me, no hot and dry states
-sorry. but please, let's talk about shirt trax | and
snd some more... i'm dying over here.
have you heard Stdiosnd Types? here is my  thoughts:

the new snd album is a little weird. I don't know if I like that much. when I stuck it in the disc player for the first time I had numerous expectations, both good and bad, but maybe it was the mood I was in... i didn't get into the album. Yeah there is a few tracks (6,7 9) that I have found inspiring, moving me into a groove, track 12, has some pretty sounds after some serious motorik thumping. but overall, I don't know what i am thinking about this. like it, hate it. I listened to both makesnd cassette and Stdiosnd Types right after each other to see what moved me the most, and well. the track on clicks and cuts wins. anybody agree with this?

sorry for the ramble, but I am feeling a bit silly today.
..ardn