Re: microsound Digest 3 Dec 2000 14:05:51 -0000 Issue 206

I've had similar results using peek when pitch shifting a longish track (15
min or more) and stopping the process halfway through.
I will sometimes get a file of over an hour in length that seems to plunder
"unused" sections of my hard drive. . . Snippets of very old or deleted
tracks appear (quite distorted (half-pichshifted?) very strange).
The first time it happened was actually really scary as music I didn't
remember or know was on my computer suddenly came out at me

Peace all,
-v

on 12/3/00 9:05 AM, microsound-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx at