Re: [microsound] chicks on speed

> And there's lotsa covers.. almost half the disc, maybe?

well, there's "give me back my man", "warm leatherette" & "mind your own
business".  i especially enjoy the latter a lot in its 5-part version
(including the patrick pulsinger mix & that "stop records" advert).
then again, i had never heard any of these songs in their original
version.

i actually like the "filler" bits scattered throughout the disc.  makes
for an endearing "collage" feel.  & also those fillers go through all
sorts of dsp wizardry!

> If nothing else "..will save us all" is the closest thing to a Mego
> (related) pop record you're ever going to see. That alone makes it worth it
> for me.

what about _concorde+_!

~ david