Re: hello

> Hi -
> As it happens, I'm going to be in San Francisco Sunday through Tuesday
> for the first time ever. I'm planning on hitting this:
>
>         http://www.concentric.net/~Mingalls/acme/
>
> I'd love to meet up with any other listmembers who might be going to this.
> Cheers,
> Bill

i wish it weren't so far from where i live, in France...
I'm new to this list so i thought I'd say hello to everyone and explain what
i'm doing in order to promote, spread the word about musics we enjoy. So in
case some of you are interested...
BiP_HOp is a webzine with a big page of links so if any of you aren't listed
in the page and think you could be please send me your URL.
I do a radio show every week.
I set up one show every month here in Marseille.

BiP_HOp is also a label whose first release is a compilation witth :

GOEM (the Netherlands) have done albums with Mego, Staalplaat, Noise
MuseuM...
SCHNEIDER TM (Germany) records for City Slang.
PHONEM (UK) has records with Morr Music, Jetlag...
MARUMARI (USA) Latest albums on Carpark.
ULTRA MILKMAIDS (France) Albums on Ant Zen, Noise MuseuM, Staalplaat ...
MASSIMO (Italy) Albums on Microwave, Fals.ch/Mego and Staalplaat.

Every 3 months a new volume will come out, with each artist contributing
around 10 minutes of exclusive music.
So, please do not hesitate to get in touch and inform me about your
activities and have a nice day / philippe

http://www.bip-hop.com
unconventional sound adventures, adventurous & creative electronica...

B. P   64
13192 Marseille Cedex 20
France

P / F : 33 (0) 4 91 64 89