Re: [microsound] sorry, I couldn't resist...

You mean you think his music is inhuman... surely he's pretty human, i mean
he probably doesn't eat children, and he might have emotions too...

i think kim's music is pretty funky actually... like merzbow makes me want
to shake my booty. i'm not lying, he might not like emotion in music, but it
sounds pretty human to me.

aut{audio.image.script}
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~destruct/aut
now:  My Things (www.tiln.org)