Dream

It must be the simple fact that "Music" by Madonna has now been hailed
by both Pita Peter and Fällt Christopher on this very list, because last
night I had the strangest dream: the most fantastic microsoundglitch
track I´ve ever heard, and with vocals by Madonna. What would Freud say?

I´m having a hard time reproducing anything of value today (as I said,
though: I know the track was so good), but if someone could get me the
phone number of Mrs. Madonna I´m sure we could work something out.

Merry Christmas!

/Øivind/
--
"Silence is so accurate."