Re: [microsound] is the problem distributors... or record stores?

> > I really like CD-R too, but nobody is going to distribute it.  Why
> > should
> > they?
>                                                                                 CDR's can find distributors. Why should they distribute them?
> To help artists who are either less known or who have little funds, to
> get exposure. If a distributor likes what you're doing, they will give
> you a chance. I'm just trying to find an alternative right now. In the
> mean time, I'm doing mail order from my website. Good luck CDR people!

Yes i also like CDR labels, good attitude and motivation. That reminds me of the tape-only labels in the 80s so yes good luck to CDR labels.
Definitely a good way to discover new talented composers...
philippe

http://www.bip-hop.com
unconventional sound adventures, adventurous & creative electronica...

B. P   64
13192 Marseille Cedex 20
France
P / F : 33 (0) 4 91 64 89 15                                                                                     /
E : philippe-petit@xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                 /
                                                                                                                          /
/