Re: [microsound] nord micromodular

hello all,
im thinking of buying a nord micromodular to combine with my computer, reaktor, generator, etc.... is anybody using it, and with this combination? any comments good or bad would be appreciated,
thanks very much,

i use a nord modular ... love it... incredible for pure tone stuff...

komet/frank bretschneider uses a nord modular for his entire albums.. as the only sound source.. if you're familiar with any of his music you'll know one of the things the nord is capable of.

if you have any more detailed questions i'd be happy to answer them privately (if the list would get bored of the subject).. feel free to email me.

cheers

taylor,

--
taylor deupree/12k

12k out now: shuttle358 "frame"

LINE out now:
immedia "2|1"

taylor deupree soon:
"tokei" 12" (audio.nl)

--Boundary_(ID_BKgs/QuIunPxua7WdCDGKA) Content-Type: message/rfc822; Name="Re: [microsound] nord micromodular" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit