Re: [microsound] microsound future correction

> I don't think this is true. I may be wrong, but I've heard a number of times
> that 98, 99, and 2K had the biggest aggregate CD sales ever. Anyone have
> hard info on this?
>
> Geoff Farina

hi geoff
I was referring to 15/12 years ago when people doing small indy label and getting a
good press coverage could easily sell 5 to 10 000 copies of their releases and thus
could live off their activity.
So maybe nowadays more people buy records but i doubt that they be buying our
records.
happy end of millenium / philippe

a parallel music for perpendicular feelings
http://www.pandemoniumrecords.com
http://www.bip-hop.com
unconventional sound adventures, adventurous & creative electronica...

B. P   64
13192 Marseille Cedex 20
France

P / F : 33 (0) 4 91 64 89