Re: [microsound] Re: max/msp for pc

Interesting, thanks for the info. We'll probably see a huge shift to PC
based work rather than the long favoured Macintosh... whether this will be
mainly Linux or upcoming Windows-64 based OS is yet to be seen. Still people
will keep holding onto the Mac for a bit i guess.

anyone tried a desktop with these new Pentium 4 chips yet? wowzers... they
look fast.

also see apple will be bringing out new Powerbook G4's this year too. when
does this insanity stop?

aut{audio.image.script}
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~destruct/aut
now:  My Things (www.tiln.org)