Re: [microsound] ANNOUNCE: NATO.0+55 REVIEW ADDENDA/ERRATA

hello i guess this e-zine may be of interest to some people, so here is the
info :

"re:mote induction" <remoteind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     à:
       remoteind@xxxxxxxxxxx

trip reset
count zero.

its a temporal blip. no different from any other day - yet the start of a
new year is given considerable significance. which isn't to say there is
anything wrong with taking that moment of reflection, taking an opportunity
to wrap up the past and refocus on the future. which we've done to some
degree - slowed down, relaxed some - but now its back to business. so a
happy new year to everyone. and of course a big welcome to all those who
have joined us since the last update.

our last couple of updates have been quite short and with the festive period
we saw various blips in email reliabilty. so with this update we will just
take a moment to reflect on recent material. also with this in mind we
decided to extend the draws on our current competitions to ensure everyone
had the chance to enter:

1. 3 copies of the bip-hop compilation to be won - fill in the form on the
site
2. 3 copies of the Kalma "Embarrassed" CD on Disko Squid to be won - fill in
the form on the site
3. 2 extra copies of the Kalma album only available to members of this list

- competitions close this weekend - there will be no further extensions so
this is your last chance.

recap - recent key features:
Audio - Foton label feature + exclusive MP3 track from Object
Visual - Lea Hernandez - writer + artist of rumble girls

reviews since last listing:

audio:::
releases::
"07.04.99" - bexar bexar
"Brown, Blue, Brown On Blue" - Bernhard Guenter
"36:6:115 / .0001" - Gridlock / O2
"Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?" - Immense + Zan Lyons
"no" - Gunshop
"Depth Of Beyond" - Various Troniks
"Sweetwater" - Llips. vs Starfish Pool
"Für Immer" - Haus Arafna
"Pulse.Modulation" - Exclipsect
"Meditamentum II" - Maeror Tri
"re.wasp" - Salt
"Bip-Hop Generation Volume 1" - Various Bip Hop

visual:::
books::
"Blue Mars" Kim Stanley Robinson
"Red Mars" Kim Stanley Robinson

comics::
"The Black Order Brigade" - Pierre Christian & Enki Bilal
"Pop Gun War" - 1 - Farel Dalrumple

films::
"Cecil B Demented"
"Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid"
"O Brother Where Art Thou"
"The Princess Bride"
"6th Day"
"Meet The Parents"

sup:port
-the sup:port section of the re:mote update is where we take a moment to
share sites of people who are on this list - this list is growing all the
time so if you have a site and want to share it with everyone else let us
know and we'll include it here. for this time:
wan records http://www.wanrecords.net/
triumvirate http://www.triumviratemain.com
drone records http://www.dronerecords.de

thats all for now - you recieved this either becuase you sub:scribed to our
update list or we thought you would be interested - if you do not want to
recieve these mails please let us know. remember the re:mote induction site
is updated weekly with new material and the re:mote forum is updated daily
with news and discussion.
more soon
ptr

Promoting The Culture For Machine Conscious
re:mote induction -
site - http://www.remoteinduction.com/
mail - remoteind@xxxxxxxxxxx
forum- http://forums.delphi.com/remoteinduction/

http://www.bip-hop.com
unconventional sound adventures, adventurous & creative electronica...
BiP-HOp Generation v.1
MARUMARI / SCHNEIDER TM / PHONEM / GOEM / ULTRA MILKMAIDS / MASSIMO
BiP-HOp Generation v. 2
AROVANE / BERNARD FLEISCHMANN / WARMDESK / KÖHN / WANG INC. / LAURENT PERNICE

Bip-Hop is a label devoted to spread  unconventional sound adventures,
adventurous & creative electronica... sounds, based on machines, mix,
modulations, modifications, sampling, glitches, clicks & cuts... blip...
bleep... bip... BiP-HOp Generation